Skip to content
- Restoration is a drug-free and alcohol-free facility. Residents are randomly tested to ensure sobriety.
- Participants in the Transitional Housing Program are required to attend 230 hours of self-sufficiency classes and workshops.
- Participants are required to attend daily devotions and weekend church services.
- Participants meet weekly with their Case Manager.
- Participants are required to work three hours per day on property. Work hours are assigned by the Work Hour Coordinator. (Once working off-property, participants are still required to work 15 hours per week, but those hours will be arranged around their schedule.)
- Participants enrolled in the Recovery Program are required to regularly attend substance abuse recovery meetings.
- Other requirements may be deemed necessary upon acceptance into the Transitional Housing and Recovery Programs.
- All program requirements are detailed in the Resident Handbook which each participant receives upon acceptance into the program.