Eligibility for Transitional Housing Program:
- Unrelated adults living in the same unit must provide a valid marriage license.
- Adults must consent to a background check and must commit to doing all required program activities.
- We do not accept individuals with a sex offender conviction.
Application Process & Application for Transitional Housing Program:
- Attend an orientation detailing the program requirements. Orientations are offered on Wednesdays at 10AM; individuals need to call the office to confirm that an Orientation is scheduled and to register for the event.
- Submit a completed Housing Application. Applications can be picked up at the office or downloaded and printed Transitional Housing Application Form.Completed applications can be emailed, mailed or dropped off at the Restoration Office.
- An interview with the Housing Manager to answer any client questions and confirm information on the Housing Application.
- Background check will be conducted to confirm there are no sex offender convictions and to confirm background history.
- Housing unit will be assigned upon availability.