At Restoration Urban Ministries, residents are provided comprehensive services.
- Restoration Urban Ministries was founded to provide comprehensive services to help the most needy and desperate in our community restore their lives. Since 1993, we have touched the lives of over 5,000 people.
- Individuals that graduate from our self sufficiency courses and complete all 11 months of our program are prepared to maintain self-sufficiency upon leaving the program.
- Job training and counseling is provided for each program participant as well as assistance with finding meaningful employment.
- Restoration welcomes individuals of all backgrounds and stations in life. The only individuals denied acceptance into the Transitional Housing Program are those with sex offender convictions.
At Restoration Urban Ministries we understand that recovery from addictions is a difficult endeavor.
- We work individually in designing a holistic residential program designed to train and support substance free lifestyles.
- Substance abuse recovery and support group meetings are held regularly on site.
- Residents are randomly tested to ensure sobriety.