At Restoration Urban Ministries, residents work and are fed.
- Restoration’s food pantry was started in 1993 and is operated by Restoration staff and residents as a part of their mandated work hours during their stay.
- Food donations are supplied free to all Restoration participants as well as members of the community in need. As often as possible, meat, dairy, and fresh produce are supplied, though most commonly supplied items are canned and boxed.
- In 2016, over 253,000 pounds of food was distributed to over 7,200 families, representing over 29,500 individuals.
- Non-perishable donations of food from area businesses are greatly needed to help us meet the needs of the hungry in our community.
- Food pantry hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10AM-1PM